When dreaming of your big day, one of the biggest and most important decisions is what dress you'll be wearing. But let's face it - the options can be overwhelming. You've got strapless, a-line, ballgown, deep v... the list goes on and on. But one style that's been getting the most attention from brides around the world is backless wedding dresses.
Backless dresses have been around since as early as the 1920’s but were considered to be risqué. Today, the style has been gaining a ton of popularity, especially in the wedding industry.
Why Brides Should Consider an Adhesive Backless Bra for their Wedding:
- Figure Flattering: Sure, we weren't all born with Beyonce's curves and Giselle's waistline, but that doesn't mean we can't work with what we've got. A low back will elongate and emphasize the sexy curves of the small of your back, and if you’ve got a long torso, an adhesive backless bra will do you wonders. Whether you’re 5’2 or 6’1, a low back shape will complement your proportions perfectly and give you those sought after goddess vibes like these designer gowns from Bridal Galleria.
- Sexy not slutty: Can I get an "amen"? Slutty is so overdone. With a backless dress, you get that wow factor without going overboard, so you don’t get that weird side-eye from the in-laws. For ladies on the bustier side, backless can be especially appealing if you're going for a demurer look on your wedding day. With a sexy adhesive bra, you'll be able to rock the backless dress with ease.
- Celeb-worthy: Ever since backless dresses became a thing, celebrities all over the world have been wearing them. And why wouldn’t they? It’s sophistication with an edge, classy and sexy all rolled up into one. Plus, if it’s good enough for Hailey Bieber, it’s good enough for me.
- Dramatic photos: With a backless silhouette, you add drama to your photography from any angle. Pair it with a veil - this combo is to die for.
- Goodbye uncomfortable bra: You’ve already got the 5-inch stiletto’s, claw-like acryllics, and hair that’s been fixed and sprayed to death. If there’s one more uncomfortable thing you DON’T need, it’s an itchy band and tight fitting straps.Backless dresses are an absolute necessity in a woman’s wardrobe. Whether you’re headed out for a night with the ladies or you’re considering a backless wedding dress, Flyrt has your back (figuratively) with our lace adhesive bra. Do yourself a favor and give your skin a break by rocking one of our adhesive backless bras. You’ll forget you’re wearing anything, so you can focus on the moments that really count.